A full copy of the proposed legislation is in the PDF file below.
Click the window to access full PDF file
It is imperative for each and every one of us to continue with the critical effort of exposing the catastrophic climate engineering programs while there is still something left to salvage of our planet's life support systems.
1966 GOVERNMENT WEATHER MODIFICATION DOCUMENT
WEATHER WARFARE GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS
Click the PDF file icon for the extremely extensive list of climate scientists & experts surveyed. We were not able to get a single one of the nearly 1500 scientists/experts shown in the file below (with their contacts) to deny the climate engineering reality. If anyone is able to obtain an on the record denial from any of them, please let Dane Wigington Know.
1. Every ciziten has the right to freedom of speech.
2. Every citizen has the right to bear arms.
3. No soldier in time of peace shall be quarted in a private citizens home without consent.
4. Personal property cannot be searched without a warrant.
5. No person must testify against themselves in a court of law
6. A defendant has the right to a fair and speedy trial.
7. Every trial has the right to a jury
8. No excessive bail or cruel and unusual punishment.
9. No one shall be denied their basic constitutional rights.
10. Power is to be retained by the states and people.
11. A citizen from one state cannot sue another state in court.
12. Electors will vote for president
13. Slavery is hearby abolished.
14. Former slaves are legal U.S. Citizens
15. African Americans have the right to vote
16. Congress shall have the power to levy taxes.
17. Power for electing Senators is taken from state to state
18. Prohibition People cannot make, sell or transport liqour. (REPEALED)
19. Women can vote
20. Puts term limits on the president and congress.
21. Repeal of Prohibition
22. Limits President to two terms
23. Women can vote in the District of Columbia
24. Give right to Americans to vote in primaries for public officials.
25. In case president cannot perform duties, Vice-President takes over.
26.18 year-olds have the right to vote.
We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more
perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility,
provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare,
and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our
Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the
United States of America.